667 28th Street
Sun-splashed modern home with sparkling views of the city, set in a deep lot with mature garden, tailored for outdoor living, outdoor play and nature exploration.
Vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows in the open-plan public rooms create an airy, substantial gathering place. The wide open living space includes professionally appointed custom kitchen, massive island with tremendous storage and wood burning fireplace. For every day dining, lounging and frequent entertaining, this robust space benefits from spectacular views. A full, sky-lit bath at this level serves the two bedrooms which open to the deck and garden, exploding with a riot of floral color. A master suite below is serene and opens to a private patio which flows to the level, landscaped garden. A path of decomposed granite rings a flat turf lawn. Garage parking for one car plus storage complete this polished home.
- 3 bedroom, 2 baths
- Master suite opens to private patio
- Professionally appointed Thermador kitchen suite
- Luxurious, spa-like baths with rain heads, quartz counter tops and fine quality fixtures / fittings from Grohe, Kraus, Decolav, and Kohler
- LG front loading washer /dryer
- Oak hardwood floors, tall solid wood doors
- Wood-burning corner fireplace
- Deep lot, mature garden
- 1 car garage plus storage
- Easy access to parks/green space: Douglass Playground, George Christopher Playground, Upper Noe Recreation Center, Walter Haas Playground, Billy Goat Hill and Glen Canyon Park
- Proximate to transport: J Church, MUNI, BART, Tech Shuttles
- Nearby shopping: Diamond Heights Shopping Center, Noe Valley Farmers Market